Lori Understands Your Company’s Culture and Goals
Have you ever sat in an audience, waiting in anticipation to gain valuable insights and be wowed by a speaker only to find yourself disappointed by the content or the presenter? Maybe you found yourself nodding off or scrolling through social media.
Attending dozens of talks each year for the last few decades, I have sat in that audience with you. And like you, I was secretly cheering for that speaker to find some energy, something to motivate me to be better, leave me with words of wisdom, or provide me easily implementable techniques that I could use that day.
A coach once told me that many people call themselves speakers but there's a difference between someone who is a professional who speaks and a professional speaker.
Admittedly, I was the former for quite a while but realized that while the audience was always appreciative of the information, that something was missing. The audience had invested their time to be there and they deserved to have an experience where they not only obtained valuable information, but they should also feel inspired to use it in easily, implementable steps that produced longlasting change.
So often speakers can provide the information, but it does not stay with the audience once the event is over. I became determined to not be that speaker and since then I have created metaphors, analogies, and visuals that not only resonate with the audience but they also mentally stay with them long after the event. Your company needs to have a speaker that listens to your needs and goals in addition to delivering the content in an authentic, passionate, and memorable way that connects with your team.
Contact Your Company's Next Speaker Today
Learning Business Insights from Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak
Top Speaking Topics
Boundaries in the Workplace
- How To Be An Assertive & Respected Leader
- How To Be A Respected Employee and Avoid Burnout
How to Stay Out Of The H.R. Office
- Your Cubicle is Not A Cone of Silence
- Did You Really Just Say That?! Recognizing Office Bullying
- The Mind-Body-Bottom Line Connection in Corporate America
- Overcoming Perfectionism: Your Guide For Personal and Business Success
- Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, and Suicide Education & Prevention
Presentations and training events tailored to your group's specific needs!
"Overcoming Perfectionism: Your Guide For Personal and Business Success"
For Students: "Overcoming Perfectionism: Your Guide for Personal and Academic Success"
Watch for Lori Vann's next 2 publications to be launched in the Summer of 2020!
Keynotes and International Events
Whether a State, National, or International conference, Lori delivers a memorable keynote address that receives high marks from attendees. Her authentic, real-world examples make a lasting impact on audiences. There are some messages and presentations that transcend distance!
Review Some of Lori's
Celebrities Lori Has Shared The Stage With
Your ROI Proven!
Proving the value of an event that hasn't happened yet can be a daunting task. Your direct report wants assurances that authorizing the money you're requesting to hire a speaker will produce the desired results.
Is this event going to pay for itself? Save money? Make money? Increase employee retention? Decrease disability claims?
We understand your concern so when you work with Lori Vann, we'll do everything we possibly can to provide you with a numbers-based argument in our proposal to provide your management team, and put them at ease.
Give us a call, put us to the test, and let Lori Vann deliver a fantastic presentation and a positive ROI on your next event!
Are You Ready to Make Your Next Event a "WOW" experience?
- 1. Do you want a speaker who tailors a talk to your group’s specific needs and is easy to work with?
- 2. Can you imagine your group engaged in your event and using quick, easily implemented strategies that can bring positive changes to the culture and your bottom line?
- 3. Do you want your attendees thanking you for putting together a great event?
- 4. Are you ready to have an international speaker, media guest, and author “wow” your audience?
- 5. Do you want to take one more item off of your To-Do list?
Contact Lori, your company’s speaker, TODAY!
Time to Take Action!